- Energy efficiency class: A
- 5 year comprehensive warranty as standard
- Gas-fired wall mounted unit
- Available in outputs from 4.7 to 35 kW
- SEDBUK 2009 seasonal efficiency: 89.5%
- Modulation range up to 1:6
- Modulating cylinder burner
- User friendly control via backlit touchscreen
- Constant temperature control and weather compensated operation (an outside temperature sensor is available for weather compensation)
- Designed to be used with multiple boilers on one chimney system, if required
With its compact dimensions, low weight and quiet operation, the attractively priced Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler will integrate effortlessly into any living space.
A high output ratio makes it a particularly suitable boiler option for use in small apartments and well insulated buildings.
Backlit LCD touchscreen control
The Vitodens 100-W wall mounted gas condensing boilers are controlled by the new, backlit LCD touchscreen, which makes it easy to use and read in dark environments.
Reliable and durable – Made in Germany
As a major manufacturer, with many years of experience in the manufacture of wall mounted boilers we know what matters. Even when attractively priced, our standards of product quality and performance are consistently implemented. Therefore Viessmann wall hung boilers are not only renowned for innovative technology and services, but particularly for reliability and longevity.
Multiple use of a chimney
The Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler also makes for an ideal replacement for older boiler systems in property modernisation and renovation projects. Using a Viessmann combined flue system (CFS) means numerous boiler flues can be routed up the riser to one roof termination point. The Vitodens 100-W boilers have combined PRV and condensate connections that can also be routed in to the CFS, and one single drain at the base of the system is all that is needed to remove the condensate, without unsightly pipes protruding through the external walls.
Decision-making aid for buying a new heating system. The ErP directive is a new, energy efficiency identification, standardised throughout Europe; making energy consumption more transparent.