Heat pumps harness heat from the ground, air and water
The heat is there…..lets use it!
How do heat pumps work?
An environmentally friendly alternative to traditional ways of heating & hot water generation
(with increased comfort levels and reduced costs)
Why choose Stiebel Eltron heat pumps?
Award-winning heat pumps with a proven track record in the Irish climate
Stiebel Eltron are winners of the Superbrand® award since 2004
Nutherm Galway have partnered with Stiebel Eltron since 2005
Since 2004, the Superbrands organisation has commissioned independent studies to identify the strongest company and product brands in Germany. Our annual rankings are based on reviews from marketing experts, business people and thousands of German consumers.
Superbrands Germany is part of the world’s largest independent brand evaluation organisation that identifies and awards outstanding brands and recognises them and evaluates them with numerous measures.
The benefits of Stiebel Eltron heat pumps
- Premium quality award-winning German engineering from a company who have more than 30 years of heat pump manufacturing experience.
- High efficiency of all models ensures best return on investment.
- Sleek and stylish design, the outdoor model doesn’t corrode (like many metal units do, especially in the West of Ireland).
- Designed to provide very high flow temperatures down to an external temperature of -20ºC degrees. This means it will keep on working even in the very coldest of weather, when poor quality heat pumps can struggle.
- Stiebel Eltron offer heat pumps that can reverse the cycle in hot weather (automatically when the temperature indoors and outdoors hits a predetermined level), keeping your home at a comfortable temperature. This is vital in houses with a huge amount of south facing glass, especially as the climate is changing and we are facing extended periods of extreme heat!
- 7 year extended warranty available.
- Free-of-charge site surveys ensure the most appropriate choice of technologies and provide a detailed customised specification.